There are two lesson rates:
- The tuition rate is $27 per half hour. Students pay the tuition by the calendar month, and will have a consistent lesson on the same day and time each week. Tuition can vary monthly depending on how many days are in the month. While most months will be $108 ($27 per week), there will be an occasional 5 lesson month ($135).Students must pay for the entire month regardless of attendance. As long as the instructor’s schedule permits, and ample notice is given when canceling, make-ups may be scheduled at a later time.Tuition is due by the first of the month. Payment not received by the first of the month will result in a $10 late charge. We offer automatic credit card processing for an extra $2 a month.
- The single lesson rate is $30 per half hour. This type of lesson does not give students a consistent time every week, but rather the ability to pay for and schedule lessons as they go. Payment is due at the time of scheduling. Waddell’s needs to be notified of a student canceling within 6 hours of their scheduled start time. Students will be offered a make-up time as long as the instructor’s schedule permits.
We accept cash, check, debit, and credit card. We also offer automatic credit card processing each month. Because of the added expense, any credit & debit transactions are subject to a $2 fee. Credit card payments can be processed over the phone ($2 fee).
Holidays & Teacher Cancellations
There is no charge for the holidays on which we are closed.
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
In the event that an instructor need to cancel a lesson there are two options:
1) Schedule a make-up lesson at a different time
2) Receive a lesson credit towards next month’s tuition
Absences and Cancellation Policy
The following policies are necessary because our teachers’ time is valuable and because the occupancy of the rooms is in demand.
We request that students give 24 hours notice when canceling a lesson. At the very minimum, please give 6 hours notice. This will be considered an excused absence. We will try our best to schedule a make-up lesson, though it is not guaranteed. The following policies apply to make-up lessons:
*Excused absences do not earn a credit for the following month*
- The ability to schedule a make-up expires 4 weeks after the missed lesson
- Make-up lessons can only be scheduled for existing paying students. They may not be scheduled after a student discontinues lessons, and cannot be transferred to siblings or other students
- Once a make-up lesson is scheduled it cannot be rescheduled
If we receive less than a 6-hour notice for a cancellation, the absence is considered unexcused. No make-up lesson will be given and the lesson is forfeited. This is required in order to help the teachers keep accurate records of their schedules.
When a student wishes to discontinue lessons, or take any length of time off, we must be notified before the scheduled lesson times.
***We assume that all students plan on continuing lessons into the next month unless notified otherwise in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.***